Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is it reali tat nice ??

Because of this loaf of bread, I search high n low @ both of e NTUC to get this .. Is it reali tat nice? til e breads run out so fast.. Hahaz! Or because it is so economic?.. Such big loaf only cost $1.65 (u.p) now offer only cost $1.45 ... So CHEAP!!! Wahaha! Ya I know i m behaving more like auntie nowadays..

Now i reali know How impt Savings ar.. You wouldnt know when raining days will come? so can only starts saving now. Juz read an article which taught ppl how to save ? Which i feel is quite useful. In the past, I always tell myself, "I will save at the end of the month,e extra $$ i hab left after all my expense." but end up.. there will nvr hab any remaining. :(

Now i realise tat my method is wrong... Savings shld always be from the beginning of e month, not e end... Frm e article it says, Every month set aside 10% of ur total income as ur saving and if possible try to open another a/c mainly for savings. U can increase ur savings as the year goes by. After reading it, I find tat its quite effective and decide to follow this method. Wahaha! :P

0 comments: