Friday, March 19, 2010

好久沒有大哭一场了

Do you remember when is the last time u cried? Is it becoz you lost someone close to you, or is it someone who reali touched ur heart, there are many reasons y one person cry, "Crying" is one of the way ppl express their emotions or they release themselves ...

Tomorrow I am or rather we are going to fly off to vietnam, I tot I wouldnt be missing home.. But i did and started to miss home aldy. This is e first time i m gona leave home for so long, I am taking this trip as a "Independent training" for myself. I hope i will gain more than expected, and grow up of coz not physically but mentally. What is life w/o my mummy by my side? I am too pampered at home. Its time i step out of my comfort zone, learn to do everything by myself.

It reali sadden me, when i come to tink of wat hab i done for my mum? sometimes, its juz a small request from her.. I cant even fufill it. There is a few times she ask me to bring her out for a meal, I will say I am broke or wait til when i hab free time. BUT when will tis FREE TIME really come. She will add on and say Nvm, all i hab to de is to bring me out, and she will pay for the meal tat we eat. I felt so ashamed. Sometimes its not the matter of $$, is the matter of the HEART. Each time i rejected her, the disappointed face that she give me make me feel so bad and guilty. She has worked so muchi and hard for the family, what hab we give her in return? What she want is juz my accompany.

Frm now on, I told myself tat i wana make changes in my life. These are the goals i set for myself:
1. Control my temper
2. Be more patient
3. Bring my mama out at least once a month
4. spend more time wit family/frenzs (balance)
5. Be positive +++
6. give more than expected
7. SMILE more
8. Focus on one thing at a time
9. Pass my Practical Driving Test
10. Do well in my Nursing and get into Polytechnic


2010 is gona be a Fruitful Year... Aana Jia You!! Gambatae ... (",)V

0 comments: