Friday, March 12, 2010

12/03/2010

ITs Friday... But its a blue-black friday for me. Juz went for my 3 super doper jab : H1N1, Flu + Tetnus jab.. Cool rite? best part, all at one go loz.. Now my right hand is like damn pain loz. Dont dare to move too muchi, coz tats e hand tat suffer 2 jab together. One thing I find super funny loz.. e doc is trying to distract me by talking to me, then i was like telling e doc can you dont talk to me?! I cant concentrate wat u are talking.. hahaz! then he say Y u scared of injection ar? then i was like.. YA! He say "Orh.. i was trying to distract u ma by talking to u, actually i also scared of injection de. Then i laugh.. hahaha!

Wah..before tat it was reali a long wait loz, too almost e whole noon to wait for e jab. Youliang so cute loz, he say he take aldy immediately whole hand numb + shivering.. make us all scared. Dont know y my hand so pain now lei, initiately.. i was still telling esther not pain de lei, no feel aldy.. but after i come back home, my mama say put hot water on cotton bud then tap on e injection site then e med will spread out.. tmr not pain le.. Y now so PAIN ne??!!!
I still ask my ma "can bath ma?" haha! she say "can la.." then i ask her " then y baby after taking injection cannot bath huh" then she laugh n say " U baby meh... can lah" ahahaha! :P


Tmr is gona be a busy day wor.. Got to go back school for Our yep trip briefing ... then aftertat got class bbq.. Yeah!!!! but aftertat i got family dinner leh, tinking how lay. Ai yoh! Y family dinner always lang-ga with my plan de ... alamak! dont knw how lei..

0 comments: