Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not just another day ...

No doubt it has been a tiring week for each of us, reporting to school everyday to do e packing and preparation work before we set off to vietnam. Am happy that i am involved and so are my family. Reali glad tat my family members are actually very supportive, my mum went all e way to pack some of her clothes for donation, she even wanted to donate some $$, My Pa plan to drive me to e airport on Sunday early morning like 4+am as its difficult to get a cab at tat time, and they dont want me to spend $$ to call cab. They even ask me not to buy any souvinoir back for them becoz i am going for volunteer trip. Reali feel touched and encouraging loz.. :D

Well.. its getting nearer and nearer to our YEP trip, Wow.. I am getting more and more excited man, this is the first mission trip tat i am going to.. wonder hows everything is gona be like. Hab been overseas for quite a nos of time, but this trip is gona be a special one. Seriously, I dont know how muchi i can do for them.. but i will try my very best to do what i can. I am sure those friends who are going with me,share this feeling. Lets hab Fun together and make this 14 days an enjoyable one for all of us including them. It will be a great experience .. :)



We're One ...


0 comments: