Friday, April 16, 2010

count dwn to 8 weeks ....

Today is friday which means 1 week of attachment is gone. Dont know why, i juz dont like attachment, very xinku loz... I prefer to go school wor, though long hours but e time pass very fast lay, then y in hospital so slow lay. Haiz!
Lucky today is a busy day, time pass a bit faster.. I juz upload my YEPtrip video on FB, this is the 2nd time i create e video le loz, e first time is gone becoz my bro format e whole system software.. I am like OMG! what to do? things that happen cannot be undone ma, so got to accept it loz, re-do e whole thing in 3 days, so for e past 3 days after my noon shift i will do til 1-2am.. Its worth it lah, becoz i wana keep tis memories.. I really miss my team a lot a lotz.

Really glad and lucky tat i went for it. Its something tat is precious to me, I went to the trip with one frenz and when i am back from e trip, i bring back 26 friends.. Frm a stranger til we are so close now, the bond tat we hab. really hope tat this friendship will not end at this moment, but we will meet up often to catcha with each other..
Really Miss the 14 days when we are together...Sleep, eat, smell, laugh,cry, play, watch tv, girl talk, gossip, shout,sing, joke, crazy .......

0 comments: