Saturday, May 14, 2011

My hectic Week

I nearly suffocated from e busy week. Doing Project and school work is driving me crazy. WTH!! this is only e 4th week, feel so breathless.. Every morning going through e tough process, apart from walking long distance frm home to interchange + a super heavy bag. How i wish got someone send me to sch.. maybe if kor is workin night shift, i will drive to sch ba.. cannot take it liao, I stil hab 2 yrs to go, minus attachment la.. at least make me think tat is faster a bitz. Still trying to cope wit sch life. My poor dear got to listen to my crap everyday. Reali touched by him, i stay up til very late on wed night to do my project, that day he got ot til 10+ then reach hm.. He acc me to finish til 1am then go sleep. Then next day wake up early to work + OT again. Haiz finally project finish le, its a relief lo, but not reali satisfied wit my presentation. really horrible.. very disappointed sia. But.. what can i do? its over le.. Move forward aana!!!

Today see shyanne really forget all my stress n depress.. So cute!!! Really my baobei lo, love her so muchii.. Finally took photos and carry her.. ai yoz, oni left din kidnap her ... wahahaz! If oni i can hab my own cute n healthy baby.. * ok i know.. stop dreaming* Today suppose to meet him too but .... ya, he got OT again, its been a whole week liao. Can he dont be so busy? hahahaz!

0 comments: