Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reflection ...

2 weeks of attachment has gone, what hab i learnt beside dojng e skills and helping the ADL of e patients. On friday, Its a bluez day for me. Got a bomb frm mdm Lee, She post a question to me, actually not juz myself but all my others frenzs, " How muchi you know ur patients?" I was stun, other than telling her their dignosis and those hrly para thingz, tats all i can tell her.. I dont know e management and rationale behind the care. At tat time, I feel so ... reali lost of words at tat time. I dont knw how to describe the feelings. perviously Mr de leon ask me a question, "How can i be different frm the rest to get a "A".. Now I know where i go wrong, and things i shld take note. I hab always overlook the proper care for the patient, We are suppose to bring back to gd health and not juz oni taking care of their ADL. I shld stop staying at year 1, Frm now on, I must read more and be a Thinking Nurse.
Reali thank her for that manz, her words reali struck my heart.. Time to wake up and improve myself...

*Diligence is e onli shortout to success"

0 comments: