Friday, December 11, 2009

Saturday (12/12/09)

FINALLY!!! Beginning of my holidays journey le... Yesterday was e most busiest n tiring day man, Done my Last morning shift and followed by went back to e school for interview for our trip and last but not least .. Went for my Final Driving Theory Test, was still hesitating whether to go anot for e test, but still drag myself there.. N I passed! Partial Credit goes to Esther also.. Thanks!

By e time i reach home is about 9+pm.. Wow, I felt as though i hab worked 2 shift loz.. My energy was all drained til now. Hab been slacking and doing nothing since i wake up. Haben pack my bag for tmr's trip.. Ai Yoh!! No mood lei.. maybe this evening then start packing ba. Going to stay over @ Jie's house tonight.. Probably will be excited by then.. haha!

Okay!! Going for lunchi now.. Wuu.. Think this holidays i am gona juz eat,sleep, play ... hahaz! :P

0 comments: