Friday, December 18, 2009

Lets Count Down ...

Woow!! Christmas is coming in 7 more days .. Woo huuu!!! Suddenly i am so excited abt Christmas day.. Reali in e mood of celebration le, but guess wat .. i haben got a time to go shopping for christmas present.. Oh No!! I must squeeze some time out.. Not as if i am very busy, haha! I also dunno where has my time gone to.. Starting frm tmr,going to pay respect to ah ma, Sun.. going to visit Ms Julie and her princess, Mon..Majiong session, Tue .. back to school, Wed.. Dinner wit Mei n Aiai.. Eve .. Celebrating wit Jie, Christmas day .. attending a housewarming, Sat.. celebration @ Po's house.. My god!!! All packed.. Most pro, I got to find time in bet ba ... Looking forward to my christmas present ... hahaz! :D Actually, It reali doesnt matter I get any present a not, what matters is who i celebrate wit.. I bet i will hab a good time wit all e good frenzs..

Upload a few christmas songs.. Enjoy!

0 comments: