Monday, December 7, 2009

Eventful Weekend ...

We volunteer ourselves to be e first aider for e stand chart run on Sunday.. So on Saturday nite abt 10+pm, I was off to mit esther for a movie "New Moon" 1st... before we report to HQ @ 3am.. E movie is @ 1150pm and ended @ 2:15am, after which we tot its still early,so we juz walk around Orchard road..

I was so scared tat i couldnt tahan loz, coz i can be easily stoned de.. I break my own record loz, din sleep for abt 18hours, e whole thing ended @ 3+pm, we had our lunch cum dinner ba at 4+pm.. By e time i reach home is abt 5+pm, wah say! by then reali Buay Tong liao, after shower I juz fainted on my bed which is like 5:45pm til this morning 10am... can u imagine i was so tired til i din hear a single noise frm my family ... (usually i am a light sleeper who wake up easily by noise) hahaz!

Tmr got to wake up earli.. Oh god!!! m so slpy now, off to bed now...

0 comments: