Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FINALE

O lay lay O lala... Today.. Yes Today!!! 2 yrs of hard work, sweat, tears, energy, sleepless and stressful night during exam, effort, blood (maybe) FINISH LE.. I finally finish the race in one piece.. hahaz! I would say its not easy to come to this far and til the end. 10 years of dream, I finally made it. From a person who dont even know what is bedpan til now ready to be an enrolled nurse. WAH SAY!

I feel that i have grow a lot during this 2 years of studies in ITE, the teachers really put in so muchi effort to mould us to become a gd nurse. Without them, there wouldnt be us. :) ITs 2 yrs hab been a fruitful years for me, I nvr tried so hard to get gd results, setting goals in my life. During this 2 years, i got opportunities to go for YEP to do volunteer work, and GEP Australia trip for exchange programme. I really thank god for giving me what i want in life. My next goal is to go for diploma next yr, hopefully i got it as well. Woohoo! After hard work, its time to enjoy before we move on to our next chapter of life.

0 comments: