Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1/12/2010 (Wednesday)

Morning shift today, Woohoo! Apart from the struggling and dragging myslf out of the bed early in the morning to prepare myself for work. Afterall i still love my morning shifts. Yippee! Time pass super doper fast manz. Just blinking n wink wink.. its break time, another blink blink and wink wink.. Time to end shift.. hahaz!

Something saddening happen today which i dont wish to face. Everyday, when i step into the ward, I will pray hard that this patient is still around, but today, when i step in and found tat my patient passed away, i cant help feeling sad and in my heart i feel like crying, i keep controlling my emotion, trying to treat it normally. But i keep thinking about my grandma, 2 yrs ago she passed away due to cancer too, til now, I still cant get over with it, my mind keep flashing those days when she is very sick til her very last breath. (T.T)

When i walk pass the family members, I dont even dare to look at them, but i reali can feel the pain of losing their love ones. I hope as days or years goes by in my nursing line, I will learn to be stronger and accept things with a open heart.

0 comments: