Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Great Experience

Today We had our IV therapy Phrase(Practical) Test, Waah piang a! We reach sch @ 0730am, and guess wat? esther went in @ 1030am, and i went @ 11am loz, I was so nervous and worried tat we are not able to make it for the "dining in the dark program". I will tell u more lata, lets talk abt e phrase test, I was reali damn nervous loz,(I knw i am not e oni one). Guess who i kana? Ms doris lim and a new teacher(i tink so, coz i haben seen her before) ok, watever it is.. i was so scared loz, imagine instead of 2 eyes looking @ u, is 4 eyes loz. my heart pumping so fast tat it nearly pop out loz. oh man!


But in the end, is e new teacher who assess me, she is reali very nice loz.. ai yah, i forgot to ask for her name lay, hope she will be my next CP teacher loz.. :D Anyway, whatever it is.. its over. Lets move on, e next challenge will be Geron test on Monday.. Oh dear, heard tat some of my frenzs dont reali hab e mood to study for e test on monday.. Hope they will be beta after a good sleep tonite.. Rem wat teacher say : Life still(skills) hab to get on... haha!

Lucky we manage to make it for e "dining in the dark" U must be tinking wat is it all abt? The objective of tis program is to put ourselves into their shoes. Before this, i was telling esther, if we cant make it for tis program, then dont go loz.. Now i wana say it will be a regret if we dont go. Its reali a rare opportunity man, U can nvr imagine the fear tat they are having. When I first step into the totally dark dining plc (its reali dark til it makes no diff whether u open or close ur eyes).. I reali feel the fear, in my mind.. i was thinking wat is it going to happen? how am i going to eat? i feel so alone @ tat time.. Where is everyone? tat feeling is reali... i dont know how to express.. everything u do, u got to use ur hand n heart to feel.. Now i understand y the blind has a very sensitive senses.. :) its not easy to accept the fact, i feel the most difficult part is how u choose to face it...


To: Rahman, Jia You!!
All of us...


Getting ready for the experience/challenge...

0 comments: