Friday, February 26, 2010

Bad Experience

I always hab this phobia to take cab, not sure if its psychological or reali physiological? Everytime i take cab, I will feel sick.. Nausea.. Tats wat i hate man! N part of e reason y i dont like to take cab. Dont know if its a sickness or illness.. then when i take bus, i cant take more than 1 hr.. if not...Yes! Bus sick, When i take plane.. I will hab inbalance air pressure in my ears. I will hab sharp pain when e plane takes off and landing time.. Ai yo! Y like tat? reali pity myself loz. Khai say i nit to check my CNS.. hahaz!

But today i reali buai tahan e driver loz, Y cant he use e straight path? Y must he drive e small road, doing all e turns n driving so fast. Wah.. No joke loz, i nearly puke inside e cab loz, i trying very hard to ctrl myself, tat stupid fellow simply dont care loz. Wah Piang a! Somemore we din put seatbelt wor.. Wah lao a!! Dont wana take cab anymore liao, In future, either i drive or take mrt.. dont wana take risk man! :(

0 comments: