Monday, August 31, 2009

Its A BluEzy Day ...

Overslept Today loz, Supposed to meet Esther @ 0635am, I woke up @ 0610am.. Wit my Speed of movement, I know I cant make it de loz. So i msg esther tat i juz wake up n ask her to go school herself .. But she msg me, say Nvm,she wait for me wor(so Pai Say).. in e end, she suggested tat we take cab loz ...

Piangz a.. That taxi driver like bring us go holland loz, our cab fee is like so ex when we reach school + by e time we reach school is almost same as taking bus loz.. Esther face so black, end up e taxi driver minus tat 0.80 cents loz, total $17.00 ... so ex rite? frm Hougang to Simei .. so heartpain loz.. :(

School end @ 12pm today, so shiok loz.. but thank god lah, today me also no mood study lei, as usual feel so Stoned lay, we went Ikea to eat + buy some stuff ... while Peiling n Esther shopping happily. Mi juz follow them wit a super stoned face, maybe @ tat time in lala land liao.


P.Ssss : Tomorrow is Teacher's Day Wor, So we get a School Holiday, Yeah! gona celebrate Teacher's day with my friends, so excited! But..wait.. what has Teacher's Day gota Do wit us huh.. haha! Its an excuse to go out lah.. ho..ho..

0 comments: