Thursday, August 27, 2009

FINALLY...!!



Yea.. hab been trying to figure out how to put song to my blog.. finally, i manage to do it of coz with some help..haha! Oh.. I'm simply a Com idoit loz.. ahaha!


Today went mall with Esther, she get meat for En Guess who i saw, Dr Judy loz.. Its so nice to see her again since she left shenton ba, we chat for awhile, she was saying,both of us stay so near, yet we nvr bum into each other til today, haha! I told her Ya loz, So near Yet so far..but reali happy to see her n to know tat she is doing well n she stil look great loz.. hee..hee!In fact,look younger wit her highlighted hair.. :) reali miss those ppl whom i used to work with,hopefully we can mit up one day for a meal or coffee. Oh.. I got a little gift from Esther today.. Its nice to receive little gift frm ppl @ times,it doesnt matter how big or nice e gift is, its e thoughts tat counts. Its a blessings to me. Thanks leh.

So Cute rite? its a Syringe pencil loz


0 comments: